Like BESTIES on Facebook

Besties On the Go

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Please Don't Ask Me

 video courtesy of lenny1434



In my silence, you are cherished..
unconditionally loved..
and forever treasured..

This should not happen in the first place..
with someone else's hand holding mine..
loving yo would be a mistake..

i kept my silence long enough..
but your face is haunting me every night..
what should i do?

why can't love make me smile
why can't you be mine?
i guess the time isn't right after all

when you see me sad or somehow lost
don't be near me; it's more painful..
just let me be..

and, please don't ask me..
i can't have you.. and yet..
why i'm so in love with you

-Makaveli G's thoughts -


View more selections of Mixes and Videos HERE




1 comment:

  1. i love a friend but i can't have him.. he already has a GF. Too bad for me i guess. now, I'm just seeing myself into this song

    ReplyDelete