Like BESTIES on Facebook

Besties On the Go

Monday, December 5, 2011

Old Photographs




"Even though we walk the diamond-studded highways
It's the country lanes and byways, that make us long 
for HOME"

We said our good-byes to seek the life everybody else wants
hoping we will be happier apart
somehow, i lost my track down the road
as the road always leads my heart back to you...

I missed the time when life has been simpler..
when only YOU and I matters
when LOVE IS ENOUGH to get us through a wonderful day

The only thing I have are memories..
pictures of US TOGETHER
Memory Lanes haunting; killing...
more lonely days it seems

One day, I'll be back..
but that's frightening..
what if someone is holding your heart then?
what if your building dreams and picturing life
with someone else; and not me...

So many what ifs...
if our love still survived the distance..
I promise you that I will never leave HOME AGAIN..

Please wait, my LOVE
Please wait for me...

-Makaveli G's thoughts-




View more selections of Mixes and Videos HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment