Like BESTIES on Facebook

Besties On the Go

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Astral's PlumeTablet 0 (Prologue): The Child of Endless Swords

by Kyle Luna (Makaveli_G's son) on Friday, January 20, 2012 at 9:46pm

"Existing in this place
now are unclean-able lies.
I wonder when it has begun.
How far do I have to go to see the light?"

It was another beautiful day at Senatus. The leaves are dancing in the wind, like an endless dream that fills the plains with a graceful ambiance. It's already morning, the sunlight is spreading across the boundaries of the island, making everything in its path glitters and shines as if they are precious stones. This place, hidden in a world called Arcana Sphere, and called "Paradise" by the legends speaking of the island, is inhabited by only one village, where its protectors are residing.

I, Anxel Xelius Landgere am among them. An angel from the land of Seraphs just like everybody else in this island. I have watched Senatus since the time I gained knowledge.

"Ooohhhh... It's really good to have a rest at this time, but I can't until I've done that," I told myself.

I was referring to my self-training. I love to watch my sword cutting through the wind while making a sound that reverberates in my ears. I love how it gently sways in the midst of a bright, sunny day. It was really a sight to behold, for I am aiming to become a Valkyrion, for me to protect not only Senatus, but the whole of Arcana Sphere.

With these thoughts, I stretched my wings and posed like a knight who had returned from his heroic mission, until I heard a voice... a calming and caring voice.

"Hey Anxel, isn't it lovely day? Go, get yourself a cup of tea before you continue your training."

It was my mother, Lobelia Xelius Landgere. She's the one in charge of the order of the village. When she's angry, she roars like a beast; ready to swallow its prey upfront, but most of the time, she's like a beautiful maiden that can calm the deepest sorrow hidden in the darkest depths of your heart.

"Okay mom, I'll go to the house immediately~" I said, folding my wings back to its standard position.

It was a quite a long distance, for my house is in the heart of the village. Even the village is small, everything is in harmony, with everyone working their part for Senatus to be protected and flourished.

When I entered the house; I saw my father holding a cup of tea, savoring its aroma, then sipping it with grace like a royalty having a drink in his castle. He is Luna Solrindel Landgere, one of the elite generals of Valkyrion. He has golden wings protected with armor, shining and sparkling like a diamond struck with a flashing light. He truly resembles a hero in every angle as you look at him.

"My child, come and sit, your mother has served some tea. Drink it before it gets cold~" He said while looking at me happily.

When I was about to take a sip, I suddenly heard the sliding of the door. It was mom.

"Oh, you're already here! Then, let's altogether enjoy the tea~" She said, smiling.

We were having a great conversation; everything about the experiences of mom and dad while guarding the boundaries of Senatus, when the conversation led into my swordsmanship.

No comments:

Post a Comment